Referral Programme “Terms & Conditions”
By referring a candidate’s details in response to Candidate Referral Program (“Program”), you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions:
- This Program commences on 1 November 2018, and ends on 31 October 2019 (“End Date”).
- This Program is only open to persons over 18 years of age
- If you successfully refer a candidate under this Program in compliance with theseterms and conditions, you will receive your rewards by the role.
- You will only be eligible for the rewards if all of the following requirements aresatisfied:
- your referred candidate is placed by MTS
- your referred candidate that is subsequently placed by MTS completes theirprobationary period;
- all details of the referral form have been completed and submitted by you toMTS;
- your referred candidate is not a candidate already on MTS’s database at thedate of your referral; and
f your referred candidate is referred to Hudson before the End Date.
- The rewards is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make under this Program.
- A candidate can only be referred once to MTS under this Program. If a candidate isreferred by two or more people, only the first person to refer the candidate to the MTS will be eligible for the rewards subject to all other terms and conditions being met, including but not limited to requirements under clause 4 above.
- It is your responsibility to claim the rewards within 3 months after the referred candidate’s probationary period. A MTS representative will send you the redemption form if you are eligible to claim the reward before the End Date. If you fail to complete and submit the redemption form before the End Date, you will not be eligible for the rewards.
- MTS reserves the right to verify the validity of referrals made and reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the process or does not submit a referral in accordance with these terms and conditions.
⼴广州推荐计划 - 条款细则
向翰德求职者推荐计划 (以下简称「计划」)提供求职者信息则视为您已接受以下条款和 条件: